Friday, April 13, 2012

Someone would bail me out right?

So this past weekend was rough, Z was having a really hard time after his last visit. He has never had outbursts like he did last weekend. But, each day, things got better. By Tuesday or so, he was back to his usual happy self. Thank goodness.

But, here it is Friday again. Visit day. We will be starting over again. And if things follow on as they have been the last few weeks, the next few days will only be worse than the bad days we had last week. It sucks. I hate having to send this sweet boy into a situation I know will be so hard for him that he will act out for the next 3 or 4 days in his attempt to deal with what he's going through.

That's where the bail money comes in. Yesterday I was thinking, wouldn't I do anything for my kids to keep them safe? Yes, of course I would. So, to keep Z safe, I need to keep him out of these visits. But, the judge hasn't said visits can stop yet. So, if I refuse to take Z, I am in contempt of court. And I have been told I wouldn't do very well in jail. So, I guess I won't be needing that bail bondsman just yet. Besides, how can I take care of 5 kids from a jail cell?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry :( I don't think you would do well in jail either, lol.

    ReplyDelete