Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Today was the big day!!

We finalized Alexander's adoption today. It was a really great day. I can't even express how relieved I feel now. It's like closure to the stressful journey that we have been on for the past year.

We have been telling Alexander about what would happen today, and what it all means. But really, all he got from our explanation was-- it's a special day and there will be a party. But, that's ok, he got the gist of it!

This day was extra special because our nephew became an official member of our family today too, this was also his adoption day!

I want to write about all that happened today, but I am so tired. I have been reading through old blog posts and reliving the trauma and drama of the past year and it has gotten late. (I may get a bit dramatic myself when I'm this tired).

So, I just wanted to do a quick post to share a picture or two for now.

More to come later!



No comments:

Post a Comment